How to brew a healthy cup of Darjeeling Green Tea:
- Heat fresh filtered water to the ideal temperature, ensure the water isn’t bubbling as exceptionally high temperatures can devastate the fragile notes in the tea. Place 2 – 2.5 Gms or 1 tea spoon of tea leaves in an infuser,
- Pour 150 – 180 ml of boiling water over the tea leaves until they are lowered.
- Let it steep for 4 – 5 mints. Take care not to over-steep.
- Remove the tea leaves and Strain the tea into a cup.
- You may also add sugar or honey, possibly include a scramble of lemon squeeze or mint for that additional flavor.
Best time to drink:
Green tea can be best enjoyed in the morning and during midday at least an hour or two before or after meal.